Sunday, June 1, 2014

For the love of vengeance

This is a never ending "situation"
I'll always live in this despair
In the middle of hatred.

Rivalry between us two
Over nothing!
But I've loved and lived for you.

Yet you don't contain such love in your heart,
You feel pain and sorrow
And try to inflict it into others.

All you want is vengeance
All you desire is this prejudice growing amongst us.

No one knows the truth about my frozen heart
No one could ever know
But you feel it like I do.

This world is unbearable,
Uncontrollable,

Unworthy of living in.

All my life
19 years per say,
This has been my way of living.

Through excruciating pain,
And wrath,
I bleed.

My heart now contains a shield,
No one shall enter
Not a Friend, not a lover,
Not family.

Maybe there isn't any closure
Maybe it's just the way it is.

Maybe I'll remain living under your so called mercy,
Until I grow old and die.

Maybe you'll keep me from dying,
Because you think I belong to you.

But you're wrong.

I'll have my closure.
I'll live the life that's been written for me.
Maybe not now, but soon.

God is my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment