Sunday, March 23, 2014

If my mother said it, I believe it

If my mother said it, I believe it.
A sentence from Mitch Alboms book,
A sentence that captured my heart.

Mom...
Where should I start from...

How ashamed I feel,
For not letting you know everyday how much I love you.

How ashamed I feel,
For this breath that I'm taking now, thank you.

How ungrateful have I been...
Loving your mother isn't only about respecting them and doing as they wish,
It's loving them, unconditionally, and showing it.

For all the little things they have done,
To satisfy our desires and wishes.

Mom, I'm sorry...
I'm sorry for not sitting with you every night,
Having endless conversations.
I'm sorry for not pouring my heart out to you,
And instead turning to others for guidance.

What you have done for us is beyond what any person would do.
You're a mother..

We could meet and befriend lots of people on this world
But mark my words..
Never will you find a heart as pure as hers.

She will love her children,
She will protect them,
And go beyond to provide them with what's best

Love her, with everything you can..
With every breath that you take..
Every second of every day,
Believe in what she's doing..
Show her affection..

Take care of her,
Hold her,
Kiss her,
Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment